Wednesday, April 20, 2005

‘New Pope is against rock music, homosexuality and communism’ ....

God ! he don’t rock, he SUXS !




And heyy Papa
If dis is catholicism
I wanna be ex-communicated
Gonna complain to my Jesus in triplicate

-Saby, imnuts in caps
PS: u in deep shit Papa
He gonna take yr ass for dis

U dumbass,
U cant speak for Jesus

I understand yr mama
Told u all dis

Don’t blame u
U 78
U not in touch
wid Wat is cool
and wat is not wid Jesus

Grow up Papa
Rather re-learn

The times they have changed
Ask Bob he nos

In india we have a community
Called the parsis
Only a handful left

I bet if u were around when Jesus did his ting
He wuda been ex-communicated too

He was! by the jews of his time
Not just ex-communicated

He was flogged
He was nailed to a cross

Coz
Man! He was cool
He didn’t give a shit for stupid rules

He supped wid out washing his hands to his elbows
And He supped wid the bad guys, the tax collectors
And He loved even Mary Magdalene

He didnt give a fuck for Sunday mass and Sunday cat liks
He said ‘if u have ill feeling towards yr brothers
Your offering is shit
Wat the fuck u coming to church for !
Go and reconcile wid yr brother first’

GOD !
I am sooo mad
I cud kill dis Rat Zingler

Heyyyyy Jesus
Just kidding

U no me
I am nuts in caps
But u love me


PPS: ‘when a man abstains from sex
For 78 years he goes nuts’
Freud said dis


PPPS: my gay pal Pithaly says he the anti-christ
Mebbe its true

PPPPPS: posting dis link to my parish Priest Father Anil
Cant be a hypocrite no more

Wanted to resign my membership when Pope preached family planning by natural means, no condoms
Now dis is the limit –
I don’t agree dat Rock music is evil
I don’t agree dat Pithaly will go to hell bcoz of his sexual preferences

And I love commies
Coz they say they same ting wat Christ said
Equitable distribution of wealth
‘If u have 2 shirts…. ‘



5 comments:

Keshi said...

I cant u'stand anyone who cant appreciate rock music...I dunno abt the rest lol!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

http://cooloblivion.blogspot.com/

Dewdrop said...

apart from your cheesy thoughts, the new pope's health and age alos raise concern abt hw long he can serve

Jim said...

NAZI SYMPATHIZER?

dont attack a man for his past
the greatest saints have been greatest sinners

St. Paul was Saul

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you've got here saby, I was looking for jazz music related information and found your site. I have a jazz music site where you can get music of some of today's top artists' such as Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Simple Plan, Usher and many more. Stop by and check it out when you can.